Gordie the Chimp / Not your Trophy / illustration by Jordanna Ber
Introducing Gordie, the jokester of the family. Gordie is a rule breaker but he still loves and obeys his mama. With less than one thousand wild gorillas left on the planet, Gordie represents the fragility of our ecosystem and the need to preserve and protect wildlife.
Gordie is the third piece from my upcoming "Not Your Trophy" collection - a trippy neon pop art take on a traditional hunting lodge trophy wall. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each piece will be donated to wildlife preservation NGOs that focuses on education and conservation.
Your Print Options;
1. Lithography Art Prints: (Fine-Art Paper
-Limited Edition Giclée Print of 50 on Hot Press Bright Fine Art Paper
Comes in Sizes Small, Medium, Large & X-Large .
100% Archival ink and paper, 100% cotton
Each print signed and numbered
Comes with a Wallcandy Certificate of Authenticity
2. Acrylic Glass ( Print on Plexiglass)
- One Size Only 48x48"
- Printed Digitally in High-Resolution on 1/4" thick Acrylic Plexiglass
- Extra layer of 1/8" Sintra
- Aluminium Frameback
- Rich Glossy Finish, UV protection
- Signed & Numbered. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
Ready to Hang
All sales are final, no returns or refunds
Prints ship within 2 weeks of order