" Bling Bling " By Jordanna Ber
A symbol of freedom and an ode to the beautiful city of Barcelona. Bling Bling (also a nod to the city's infamous nightclub) reflects the city skyline from Parc Güell.
In the design of the parc, Gaudi unleashed all of his creative liberty and put to practice much of his innovative structural solutions that would become the symbol of his organic style and that would culminate in the creation of the Sagrada Familia.
This 8th and final piece of my inaugural collection and was created as restrictions were being lifted and after the pandemic . It represents liberty, freedom and our ability to once again Party !
Your Options :
1. The Original: # 01/1 : 45"x45" Pencil on Paper
- Arches 300lb / 640gsm, Cold Pressed Cotton Paper ( acid free)
- Signed by the Artist
- Museum Quality
2. Lithography Art Prints: (Fine-Art Paper
-Limited Edition Giclée Print of 50 on Hot Press Bright Fine Art Paper
Comes in Sizes Small, Medium, Large & X-Large .
100% Archival ink and paper, 100% cotton
Each print signed and numbered
- Print shipped flat or rolled in a mailing tube
3. Acrylic Glass ( Print on Plexiglass)
- One Size Only 48x48"
- Printed Digitally in High-Resolution on 1/4" thick Acrylic Plexiglass
- Extra layer of 1/8" Sintra
- Aluminium Frameback
- Rich Glossy Finish, UV protection
- Signed & Numbered. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
Ready to Hang
All sales are final, no returns or refunds
Prints ship within 2 weeks of order