"Converse Reverse " by Jack Ananou
Did You Know when Phil Night Started Nike he couldn't stand the Name & had very little options to go considering they had to make a decision on the spot .Art by French Portrait Illustrator Jack Ananou is probably one one the most unique & rare illustrators around, his exclusive Tool of choice is the infamous BIC Crystal Blue Pen. Jack’s been practising his Craft for more than 35 years now.
Your Print Options :
1. Lithography Art Prints: (Fine-Art Paper )
Limited Edition Giclée Print on Hot Press Bright Fine Art Paper
Comes in Size Small Only
100% Archival ink and paper
Each print signed and numbered
Comes with a Wallcandy Certificate of Authenticity
2. CANVAS ART: ( available in all sizes )
- Digitally Printed on 100% Sustainable Natural Cotton Canvas.
- 1.5" Deep Gallery Wrap.
- Hand Stretched Museum Quality Canvas.
- Semi-Matt Finish
3. ACRYLIC ART: ( available in all sizes )
- Digitally Printed in High-Resolution on 1/4" thick Plexiglass
- UV protection
- Extra 1/4" layer of Sintra.
- Aluminium Backing.
- Glossy Finish
- Limited Edition Giclée print, Signed & Numbered
Ready to Hang
All sales are final, no returns or refunds
Prints ship within 2 weeks of order