" Follow Your Dreams " Audrey Hepburn By Beezie
Audrey Hepburn was a Belgian-born British actress and humanitarian. She is best known for her roles in films such as Roman Holiday (1953), Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961), and My Fair Lady (1964). Hepburn devoted the final years of her life to humanitarian work. In 1992 she received the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Your Print Options :
1. Lithography Art Prints: (Fine-Art Paper )
Limited Edition (50) Giclée Print on Hot Press Bright Fine Art Paper
Comes in Sizes Small & Medium Only
100% Archival ink and paper
Each print signed and numbered
Comes with a Wallcandy Certificate of Authenticity
2. CANVAS ART: ( available in all sizes )
- Digitally Printed on 100% Sustainable Natural Cotton Canvas.
- 1.5" Deep Gallery Wrap.
- Hand Stretched Museum Quality Canvas.
- Semi-Matt Finish
3. ACRYLIC ART: ( available in all sizes )
- Digitally Printed in High-Resolution on 1/4" thick Plexiglass
- UV protection
- Extra 1/4" layer of Sintra.
- Aluminium Backing.
- Glossy Finish
- Limited Edition Giclée print, Signed & Numbered
Ready to Hang
All sales are final, no returns or refunds
Prints ship within 2 weeks of order