" Haribo Gold Bears " By Jordanna Ber
HARIBO invented the gummi bear in 1922 and to this day, Gold Bears are the world's best-selling gummi bear candy! The artist’s fifth piece in the covid lockdown collection is reminiscent of summer weekends at the movies to escape the heat, and afternoon BBQ's that go late into the evening. Haribo Gold Bears are the snack we can't help but love at any age.
Your Options :
1. The Original #1/1 : 22"x30" Acrylic and Pencil on Canvas
2. Lithography Art Prints: (Fine-Art Paper )
Limited Edition Giclée Print of 30 on Hot Press Bright Fine Art Paper
Comes in Sizes Small, Medium, Large & X-Large .
100% Archival ink and paper
Each print signed and numbered
- Print shipped flat or rolled in a mailing tube
3. Acrylic Glass (plexi) Print : ( available in One Size only 32"x48" )
- Digitally Printed in High-Resolution on 1/4" thick Plexiglass
- UV protection
- Extra 1/4" layer of Sintra.
- Aluminium Backing.
- Glossy Finish
- Limited Edition Giclée print, Signed & Numbered
Ready to Hang
All sales are final, no returns or refunds
Prints ship within 2 weeks of order