" Lego Stormtrooper " By Jordanna Ber
What's a Darth Vader without it's Stormtrooper This bad boy also took over 60 hours to complete and comes in a variety of print sizes. I decided to call this piece "Not afraid of the dark" - A way to work through the darker times and remember that we're all kids at heart, learning, growing and playing. I'm obsessed with the idea that fine art can (and damn well should) be fun and accessible! This piece represents just that! Coming out of the pandemic and learning how to play again. Rebuilding our lives one Lego brick at a time.
Your Options :
1. The Original #1/1 : 22"x30" Acrylic and Pencil on Canvas
2. Lithography Art Prints: (Fine-Art Paper )
Limited Edition Giclée Print of 30 on Hot Press Bright Fine Art Paper
Comes in Sizes Small, Medium, Large & X-Large .
100% Archival ink and paper
Each print signed and numbered
- Print shipped flat or rolled in a mailing tube
3. Acrylic Glass (plexi) Print : ( available in One Size only 32"x48" )
- Digitally Printed in High-Resolution on 1/4" thick Plexiglass
- UV protection
- Extra 1/4" layer of Sintra.
- Aluminium Backing.
- Glossy Finish
- Limited Edition Giclée print, Signed & Numbered
Ready to Hang
All sales are final, no returns or refunds
Prints ship within 2 weeks of order